Ayurveda is a whole body approach to healing.
Ayurveda teaches us how to live in harmony with the seasons by using food, herbs and lifestyle therapy to support our bodies for our unique individual needs.
By aligning these components, we provide an inner environment to allow the body and mind to heal from within. The healing that happens is now your innate healing energy that will continue to strengthen as you continue to give your body what it needs.
The awareness you'll gain will allow you to intuitively make the right choices for yourself.
Ayurveda has the power to:
- Improve your digestion and elimination
- Have a healthy relationship with food
- Achieve higher quality sleep
- Have better relationships with others and yourself
- Have more clear, glowing skin
- Be free from pain
- Have a clear, focused, alert mind and increased memory.
- Have more excitement for life
- Decrease overwhelm and anxiousness
- Have more balanced menstrual cycle and hormonal stability
- Have a mindful and smooth pregnancy and birth
- Easily live at your best weight
- Gain and sustain more energy
You have the right to heal your body, mind, and heart.
As an Ayurveda practitioner, I look at your unique constitution (Prakrti- where your body is at complete harmony) and what imbalances you are currently experiencing (Vikrti- state of imbalance) to identify foods, herbs, self care techniques, aromatherapy, exercise, and breathing techniques that will help you re-align with your true nature. This provides you with the tools you need to make sustainable improvements to your health for the long run.
Your body and soul are working with you and for you. They need the right tools to jumpstart their natural healing process. Wherever you are in your healing journey, we will take steps together toward a more balanced and healthy lifestyle.